<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Yar, your class should've adopted my class! 1S01C is a wonderful class.... =) Our senior class is S14A btw... quite strange why they didn't adopt S13A..... =) Anyway, hockboon-- you're damn sad.... we have 5 engine pple in 4/5 classes, and you had to pick the remaining one... =D I think S13A is a great class... filled with enthusiasm (pls refer to dramafest sign-up sheet =) so just have fun! No, my chinese teacher's not Mdm ong.... and although it sounds like she's nice, but I like my chinese teacher anyway, so well....

Hey junjie- have a great time tomorrow! Haha... remember my first class outing.... it was damn fun... hmm? Yar, minus the bridge part and it was still quite fun... =)

Melho: if you've not noticed so far, all my post are quite vague-- they suggest something, but it's up to the reader to guess... that's a respond to Ben's comment on how other pple from elsewhere can read the blog... so relax.... and don't mention my name non-stop in your post 'cos it seems like you want me to tell everyone how fun math soc was...=)

*well... I didn't prod prod prod Qinghan... I stared stared stared at her... then she said she'll blog but don't know why she's not here yet... maybe hockboon should re-send an invitation...=)

**I thought Vicky said she'd blog more, but so far she only had 1 post... and what happened to michael, wudao, ruiyang, mark and weifen?

*** yes! Straws on Tuesday!

Oh yar-- forgot to add-- hockboon: yay! I shall be enthu and try the shrieking mum role....=) haha... no exp. in acting though, so don't expect too much... =)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?