<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Yay! Love chem pract... yar right... but today wasn't that bad... just that I wasted a lot of NaOH.... I literally poured it down the drain... but at least the titrations were pretty accurate =)

Hai... a lot of pple dropped Jap... now it's like 8 or 9 pple left... sad....=( Anyone joining Jap club? There's a meeting this saturday... be there by 11 hopefully... anyway, my jap teacher has this warped idea everyone in my class is joining, so I guess I have no choice but to go for the first meeting... but anyway I have nothing much to do this Saturday so well...

My wonderful class was playing bingo during Chinese.... and they were pretty obvious too... it's quite funny because you keep hearing numbers being said and all-- I think the teacher kinda realised, but she has like no choice... quite kelian.... no one was really paying attention to her so she looked a bit stressed and kept repeating herself....=(

Qinghan said she'll blog today.... but I haven't seen her post yet....

Oh yar, by the way, Tecktee, where's our ja'tome????? Yar, saw Viae's one... it's really nice with a lot of stuff written in it and drawn in it too... oh yes! Must teach me your TTTTT (tan teck tee's tounge twister) pls TTTTTTTT! (teach the TTTTT tomorrow!) TTTTTTTTTTTTT! (tell TTT to teach the TTTTT tomorrow!)

TT!
(till then!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?