<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

Yay! Only have a bit more homework left... actually I should have been able to finish my work but I had bad organisation... so I finished some hw that's due like 1 month later while hw tt's due tomorrow hasn't been touched... I really need an organizer..... =)

Great to see pple blog...... I'm quite suprised that pple who don't post stuff actually read stuff here, just as someone(is it hockboon?) has said... well, if you're reading this, please do take the effort to blog too!

weifen and melho-- I don't know what to say-- tsk tsk tsk-- isn't it illegal to drink under the age of 18? =D

Yay! Have chinese tomorrow! Well, the last lesson I laughed so hard that I turned red, so well, maybe my arteries will all burst tomorrow.... (hmmm? they won't? No matter how hard I laugh? Well, don't listen to me, I guess.... (quotes someone) "I'm an engineer.") hahahahahahaha........=)

Oh yes, Tecktee, bring straws tomorrow! I'll gladly show you how to make one... though I must say I can't really show you how to play one... kinda outta practice...=P

Okay, see you all tomorrow! (hai... shall go do my chem... )

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?