<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Don't have much time to blog so I chose this over my own blog, which I shall probably do during one or two of the lectures tomorrow. If I do not change class, you can hear first hand from Mel how many breaks I give myself each day. But then again, I might change class.

I think the part where everyone was moody started because of me. Cos first I behaved very weirdly in the canteen. You know something is wrong when a slacker like me mugs. It just ain't right. Then I fell asleep mugging and I was amazed when someone woke me up to apologise for making us wait one hour. Wasn't necessary but glad you knew that. While I slept an hour I could roughly hear a ttt dominated conversation going on about 20m away from me.

Then as they were leaving the gate I started sleeping while standing. You can't blame me cos I just woke up. Just like Peiyi daos everyone in the morning, so this is kinda the same. Then while walking halfway to Ghim Moh I went to the bus stop to sleep again. Weird. Then somehow everyone was very off during dinner. But I transformed back to myself when I thought something wasn't very right with the others, not just me.

Then heard the bad news that no lift home so took MRT. Some kings were making noise that we're bridging. Then as usual Teck Tee followed to Bishan before getting off and turning back.

Guess this all I have to say.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?