<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Friday

I hate it! 3 lectures on Mondays and Thursdays. One thing I cannot stand. And a grand total of zero lectures on Friday except when GP is combined. Tuesday and Wednesday are one each. Well, I'm turning into a mugger (probably influence of faculty captain). For one, I didn't believe I actually started doing tutorials the moment I got them in class. And I didn't notice that Cal was in until Mdm Teng gave us a half civics lesson during FM tutorial. And as usual, it only gives opportunity for more people to see how I walk in and out of lectures. Not that I'm proud of it, but I can't help if I need to sleep. Need to use the weekend to catch up on sleep.

Thanks to Mel who treated us to ice cream. Before that we ate at BK, but during the walk to Holland V there was this issue where one of the guys didn't realise he was being called Durian. Shall not elaborate further. I bet only 4 or 5 members visit this blog. Prove me wrong.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?