<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Haha my mom was surprised when she saw me home before her... hmm tells a lot about how late I go home everyday doesn't it? =D

Anyway I ponned guitar today... haha not deliberate actually but I just forgot to bring my guitar to school. Then I heard huiling forgot her flute (but she went CO anyway). Hmm must be the weather too cold then everyone forgets something.

Ok so inter-og games tomorrow. Everyone must come ok? Try try try your best to make it... and keep tmr and friday nights free as well... we never know what plans could come up. Yep apart from Vicky who's going off... we'll miss you. Really! Not just when we're bored to death in lectures! Hahazzz......

Oh and another lame joke from me. According to reliable sources, an individual with a sprained ankle is running for counciller! Whao... am I lame or what... haha feeling quite hyper tonight coz there's so much time!

The wonders of going home early. But I'm still sick, homesick that is (what did you think?), so count me in for outings!

JJ
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?