<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Haha.. blogging in the library too. Walked past Mel without making a noise so I'm in the media centre. Leslie was doing some computing stuff so never disturb him. Next wednesday got no more chance to do library blogging since I'm starting on community service. And my scouts are now having a meeting in the canteen and what am I doing here. Good question. Anyway, nothing juicy to add. Just that during civics my CT Mdm Teng said that we should not get into relationships too early and it happened that there was something questionable about the look on Mel's face when Cal coughed a few coughs. Oh and it was evident that Cal received a few pokes from the side. Then another girl in our class turned around and said, "I'll support you in whatever relationship" to you know who lah.

S12A is a damn zai class with damn zai FM tutors. We rock!

Shall stay in the library to do homework for the second day this year and hopefully the turnout for dinner will not be so disappointing.

Just a short update which I pieced in at 5pm, 2hrs after I said I was going to work hard.
Obviously I didn't do any work except some filing and RAMS for CIP. And have to wait one whole week to get it signed. I guess no one else really reads this blog. But we should get a Tagboard if we want to track visitors. Since it's less than an hour to dinner I shall just blog on my own blog if I got time. Mugging seems out of the option.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?