<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

just wanna add to JJ's post.. the best is still if you are given 2 white slips at one shot.. one for ponning and one for playing bridge while ponning.. beat that.. but since it's free frag period it doesn't matter how many white slips we get.. although it ain't very good on the testimonial.. but I have permission to pon classes so must make use of it..

fall asleep during GP double period.. teacher caught me sleeping the first time but the second time I was more ingenious.. first time cos my hands were on my cheeks.. second time I lay on the table shaking my pen.. hopefully she didn't notice that my hand stopped shaking for some 15 min.. woke up 20 min before the end of lesson.. then ponned f math.. cos I badly needed to get something to eat or I'll just sleep in LT4 and get scolded.. not worth it right? met a crasher in the canteen and spent time entertaining him..

about last night, hope every1 had fun and hope Peiyi liked the presents received.. I'm sure everyone put alot of thought into last night's dinner plus post dinner event.. though I doubt she comes to the blog often.. and Jiawen.. the cake was simply irresistible.. but nothing beats the melted Belgian chocolate.. only that everyone went home with stains.. except a few..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?