<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

This is no good. Teck Tee probably missed the train since it wasn't going to Novena. Unless a miracle happened. I know this is lame since those who don't come for outings probably don't read the blog either.

Outing was fabulous. dinner + pokeball + peer-jacking + bridge + photos.

Dinner: We all finished our food except Peiyi who left remnants of carrot cake for Tcube who didn't turn up till late, or shall I say, very late.

Pokeball: Contingency plan used since Tcube was late. Stripes vs Solid. Or shall I put it lamely, 3 engineers vs one from each faculty. This time solids won since there was a wide variety and we had CL who made alot of our screw ups sound like something nice, i.e. strategic positioning. As Peiyi put it, we won cos we had her. But overall we didn't really need the lamps cos the jarox was rather bright today.

Peer jacking: This happened from the time we left pokeball till the walk out of mark's place. Shan't talk about it.

Bridge: I have never seen so many consecutive washes before. Something wrong with the shuffling. Teck Tee lost 11 consecutive games.

Photos: Something to keep as memories. Can someone i.e. jj please like somehow show us the photos and allow us to place our orders..

Way home for me: Thanks for the fun everyone and thanks Peiyi for the lift. Pity to those who haven't reached home yet.

And I realised that during the last week I made one of the worst mistakes I had ever made in my life. This ain't a good place to talk about it but the point is, well, when i next see you guys please don't be mean towards me.. plea esp to tcube..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?