<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

WHEE!!!

I can stay in RJ.... finally got the long awaited call at about 6 plus after poking ball... i got it in somerset mrt... and i was jumping around like siao... though i missed much of the information that whoever was calling was saying other than the fact that i can stay... :D

must thank everyone in the og for supporting me in my petition and esp those that wrote for me and hoped/prayed for me =D

See you guys in school tomorrow (wont be at the jacozy in the morning again though since i have to go from rj to tj and back again. should be in time for games)

once again thank you everyone...
most prob treating you guys to something just havent decided what (any suggestions? please take into account there are a lot of you and just one me) and when yet (should be within this week... so everyone should come down for og stuff... if not you might miss th treat... hehehe)

melho
~super high and hyper and out of my depressed state~

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?