<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

ERLO!

been a long while since i left my mark anywhere on the web. did i tell you all that my IE can't check hotmail/yahoomail/yahoogroups and what's nots? there's really absolutely no incentive to go online to do anything, and so i think i've managed to keep my internet bill to a real bare minimum for the past few months. yet.. nvm.

hmmn, how's everyone? the last post was an unthinkable 4 days ago. as much as you all may think i'm dead, i can assure you that i'm still more than alive = ) i read all your posts, so please don't stop writing = ( everything's been getting to my head of late. time is running out, season's here, elections, and everything's been pounding me. my better-than-expected performance in commontest has saved me from the jaws of remedial-doom but i'm still so lost in econs i think i'm now stuck somewhere in feb 2004.

sorry to junjie that i was not able to go for the guitar concert. any of you performing must tell me, coz i'll turn up! going for dance this friday, it should be good i guess.

bahhh, am running out of stuff fast. i'm depressed/weird/queer. but i'm on a slight high after FINALLY managing to listen to Blink 182's "I Miss You". i had the chorus ringing in my head but i never got to listen to it until now. i'm at the comp lab anyways. found this site that offered it's music video. so i get to see and listen at the same time. the video sucks ass though, but the song's really beautiful. feels like it sums up my life at this stage, but i haven't the least idea of who i miss.

hmmn, this post definintely belongs to my blog, not here. but i can only edit mine at home. bahh, somehow i feel like typing all this now. hmmn, might as well lar hor?

how's everyone? please please write ok? haha, happy belated birthday to huiling again!
feeling so horrible that everything is passing by me like a blur, and sometimes i don't know what i am doing in school. i just want to, sleep. and do nothing. kinda lost motivation at this stage. do you all feel this way?

it's this intangible glib at the end of my tongue that's smacking my sanity.
i really don't mug, if ben wants to keep attacking me until my ass disappears, but merely i do what i have to. because i WILL mug when the a levels draw ever nearer, and i know since last year i've never gotten down to full mugging, many atimes simply because i'm too tired to, and i can't bring myself to.

bah, think i'm ponning physics s again today. didn't do the questions (as usual). i'm really losing the plot.

time to listen to i miss u one more time and it's off to class.

take care people : ) miss you all sooo much.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?