<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Hi all,

Teck Tee: Already congratulated you on monday but once again congrats. What was written came out of a moody me because I was quite put off also by how 2 others kept repeating the fact that I ran 7km yesterday. But I shall just close one eye. I have nothing against most of the volleyball club members. I know them for 2 years, somehow or other, and I am able to trust most of them. It's only that one whom I've known for 9 years that I cannot stand, yet you had to collaborate with him to chase me to the red house yesterday, after which I still walked 1km home. I have no say in whom you choose to befriend or whom you choose to hang out with. You now represent the student population and I trusted and thought that you'd have known better than anyone exactly what you were implying whenever you said anything yesterday. Frankly, when you are in my shoes it's nothing to laugh about. I'm not self-jacking myself. Yes, and I don't find anything suspicious about my own actions. If you got doubts read the latest post on my blog last few lines of the third paragraph.

Didn't mean to blow this up. I can take this kind of jokes. It's just that when others are brought into the picture, and have their mood spoiled, that I cannot tolerate.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?