<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 24, 2005

I guess this blog is as dead as our OG is. Actually I haven't been able to make a comparison which is more dead, the blog or the OG but my conclusion is that both are dead to a very high extent so it is impossible to determine which because factors used in gauging the dead-ness are different for both.

Please ignore the above paragraph. I was just bored. Hock Boon came by to RJ on Saturday and commented that it did not look like a 5-day work week to him. And said, "You. Go and blog. You guys were blogging for a period of time then when I post an entry no one adds anything to the blog."

Since Hock Boon didn't have enough time to listen to what I was going to tell him on Saturday, here goes. Disclaimer: I did not personally spy on everyone. But these are all I see whenever I come to school and on my way to class before assembly.

Bus stop, then canteen, sees one mugging together with the usual bunch of people, sees another person at the band table, goes to class, sees 2 people, one mugging one playing cards, then goes to locker, on the way spots one person in her class, and one person at the harmoc hangout with the rest of the ex-co, after coming back sees another 2 people walking into school. These are more or less the usual few who turn up at dinners, so I need not name them.

Yeah, anyway to keep a reasonable degree of suspense, the above aren't named. But should be quite obvious to those who know their way around the school and who remember the CCAs, classes, of the fellow members of Sixireon.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?